Toronto, Ontario – June 24, 2015 -Honey Badger Exploration, Inc. (TSX-V: TUF) (the “Company”) is pleased to report that a quorum was present at its Annual and Special Meeting of Shareholders (the “AGSM”) held on June 15, 2015 at the Company’s offices in Toronto, Ontario and that all resolutions put forth were passed.
The resolutions put forth to the shareholders are presented below. All resolutions required 50% plus 1 of the voted shares to be “in favour” to pass. The number presented after each item represents the percentage of votes in favour of the resolution.
- John P. Sanderson (>99.0%), Richard Schler (>78.6%), Jean-Phillippe Desrochers (>99.0%), Peter Liabotis (>98.8%) and Craig Scherba (>98.8%) were re-appointed to the Board of Directors
- MNP LLP was appointed as the Company’s auditors for the December 31, 2015 year end, and the directors are authorized to fix their remuneration (>99.8%)
- The Company’s stock option plan, which complies with the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange, was re-approved (>77.4%)
- Share issuance in lieu of cash remuneration to directors and officers was approved (>78.9%)
Board of Directors’ Meeting
On Monday June 22, 2015, the Board of Directors held a meeting where the following individuals were re-appointed to serve in the capacities listed until the next annual Meeting of Shareholders:
- John Sanderson as Chairman of the Board of Directors
- Richard Schler as Chief Executive Officer
- Quentin Yarie as President and Chief Operating Officer
- Peter Liabotis as Chief Financial Officer and Corporate Secretary
About Honey Badger Exploration Inc.
Honey Badger Exploration is a gold and base-metals exploration company headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada with properties in Québec and British Columbia. The company's common shares trade on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol "TUF".
For more information about the Company visit http://www.honeybadgerexp.com
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
This News Release contains forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are statements which relate to future events. In some cases, you can identify forward-looking statements by terminology such as “may”, “should”, “expects”, “plans”, “anticipates”, “believes”, “estimates”, “predicts”, “potential” or “continue” or the negative of these terms or other comparable terminology. These statements are only predictions and involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause our or our industry’s actual results, levels of activity, performance or achievements to be materially different from any future results, levels of activity, performance or achievements expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements.